Bunny Ripper--_--GOA TRANCE Bunny Ripper--_--GOA TRANCE

10 years later and this track is still creepy and good.

Possession Possession

This track is basically perfect and I can see it also meaning a surge of power. My only regret is that the strong part near the end doesn't last nearly long enough. It's hard to find a good track that does even that, become more powerful as t builds up.

Hero: Song Of Hope Hero: Song Of Hope

Can you write down the lyrics for us please? Really good song, I'm surprised this doesn't have more max scores. When I came here it was also at 0/5. I mean really? Did NO ONE bother to vote it up?

Evil Inc - Aura Anti-Cleaner Evil Inc - Aura Anti-Cleaner

This is literally one of the best evil boss sound tracks I have ever listened to. The amount of danger and uncleanliness it exhibits is just astounding. It's the track a knowingly evil person would use.

The Remix The Remix

It's still great seeing your stuff! :D I like this a lot . Usually I don't like trumpet stuff, but I love this. It's nice and "soft."

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for review :)

Time's Scar [Ocarina] Time's Scar [Ocarina]

Your stuff is amazing man.

Tyranny (Remastered) Tyranny (Remastered)

It sounds great man, but it'd be a lot easier to listen to if the volume was more or less the same, because it's really hard to hear the beginning parts for me.

ET16 responds:

I've only started playing with my levels still trying to get better at it :)

Epic cut scene loop Epic cut scene loop

I find this to be okay, but it doesn't feel very defined. It's hard to keep up with the notes, but I can see this used in something great.

Oath of Kings Oath of Kings

Really good and feels "oath"y. What are the lyrics, may I ask?

Memories Memories

Been so long. Hope you're doing well Sorohan. This song is really good. You're going to get more views soon. You deserve it.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for your very kind words. I was moving around quite alot, ended up in Norway for the moment :)